Strengthening the world's most vulnerable women and their communities.
Diar means women in Dinka – the language of our founder. Our mission is to strengthen the women and children of South Sudan and Uganda through education, farming, small businesses, and supportive networks.
The Problems We Face
Results from the Civil War, and constant violence, in addition to the spread of Covid have left South Sudan and Uganda in poverty and conflict.
– Violence and Crime
– Ethnic, Racial and Gender Inequality
– Widowed women without skills to be a provider
– Extreme levels of hunger
– Lack of health services
– Children without the ability to attend school
– Teenage girls dropping out of school
– Girls being sold into marriage
– Orphan children