Women and girls empowerment
women are the vulnerable section of society. More and more women are working for their rights and involving themselves actively in the social sphere. Important in this process has been the role of strong women leaders who graduated from the Diar foundation women empowerment programs they create awareness among people and interventions regarding other women around them.
some of our women empowerment activities
• financial literacy, business and livelihood skills training.
• sisterhood donation programs.
• women farm school training to promote agribusiness.
• GBV response and case management.
• adult education centers for women.