Education and child protection programs
The Diar foundation actively works for promoting education, particularly among weaker sections of the population. The education of girls and other deprived people particularly war and violence and conflict survivors has been a targeted objective.
Diar foundation supports selected schools in the communities where we operate and establishes a child help desk and focal teachers to support the implementation of its activities.
These activities include:
• Distribution of personal hygiene kits to girls and boys, and scholastic materials.
• Wash and hygiene.
• child help desk to identify and support children.
• set up safe spaces and centers n the communities for children who do not go to school.
• Psychosocial support activities.
• fTR activities FAMILY TRACING AND REUNIFICATION.